Monday, March 17, 2014

HAUNTED

I sure wish I left for Rockport yesterday as I had originally planned as this is turning out to be the most terrifying night EVER. So, I'm sleeping all peacefully, dreaming about being interviewed on TV and wake up dying from thirst. <---- That pretty much happens on a nightly basis. So I get back in my bed with my deliciously cold, refreshing ice water, take a gulp and settle back into my pillow. I start to drift off, but am awoken by some interview going on in an unknown area of my house. Of course, I freeze until the fact that Jagger is currently not ripping an intruders throat out finally soaks in. I decide to investigate and find the light in my study has been turned on, the locked screen saver on my computer has been unlocked, a YouTube video is playing and my obnoxious furby that I BEGGED Rob for, is talking insanely like it's usual possessed self. After seeing all this, I ran back to my bed, got under my covers and decided to write this book on FB and hopefully terrify everyone else. Oh and did I mention this all happened in the 3 o'clock hour, commonly known as the "devil's hour". Oh, and another fun fact, my ouiji board is in that desk drawer. My pile for the burn pit has now grown exponentially. Imma need a priest over here ASAP! WAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment