Friday, September 30, 2011

the perfect pink

Sooooo... My sister-in-law Mel introduced me to the most amazing nail polish color EVER. It is the absolute perfect pink. We spent months fighting over it. She wanted to use my bottle to paint her nails for the wedding and I turned into a selfish, crazed greedy monster! But I let her have it and of course after begging, I got my baby back. OPI Chapel of Love is the polish I speak of ladies. It may not be in sale at stores anymore, but you can get your pretty little fingers on this bottle at Amazon for a discounted price of 3.99! Any of you ladies that are dying to find that perfect shade of pink, look no further. 
Go to Amazon today and STOCK up! Happy Polishing! I'd love to hear your thoughts on the shade if you decide to when you purchase it! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment