Wednesday, September 14, 2011

a little bit about myself and vita pulchra est....

The first thing you must know about me is that I am super, eccentric, crazy, passionate person. I have so many interests that I never can stick to one thing longer than a few months without pursuing something new and equally as crazy as the last. Most would see this as a flaw, but I happen to LOVE being a half-ass jack of all trades! So when I was thinking about starting a blog, I was of course thinking of doing it on one specific topic or flavor of the month, as my mother-in-law and I like to call it. The current flavor was "beauty product reviews".....BRILLIANT...right?!?!?! Yeah......not so much. Eventually, I would tear down this blog and replace it with a new flavor of the month blog that would eventually be torn down as well....and the cycle would go on and on and on.....SO vita pulchra est is my outlet for everything and anything I'd like to share with y'all. From product reviews, beauty tips, recipes, music, celebrities and all things entertainment to my personal life, inspirations, pet peeves, goals, and obsessions. VITA PULCHRA EST is my limitless outlet of all things Kaitlin! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant!! And I will enjoy!! Thank you beautiful Kaitlin!!! :)

    ReplyDelete